TO SEE ANY OF OUR WEBSITE’S CONTENT, PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE 18+
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such
data ("GDPR") shall be BORDEAU & VLACH Atelier. du Vin sro, IČ: 09349651 with its registered office at Karlovo
náměstí 290/16, 120 00 Prague 2 - Nové město (hereinafter: "administrator").
2. The contact details of the administrator are
Address: Karlovo náměstí 290/16, 120 00 Prague 2 - New Town
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person;
an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly,
in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network
identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental,
economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the
commissioner are: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained
on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (b) GDPR, the
administrator's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial
communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending
commercial messages and newsletters) according to Art. a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No.
480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods
or services have been ordered .
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the
administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the
order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for
concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or
perform it by the administrator,
sending business communications and other marketing activities.
3. There is no / individual automatic decision-making by the administrator within the meaning of Article
22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
1. The controller shall store personal data
for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the
administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual
until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes has been revoked, no longer than…. years
if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
participating in the delivery of goods / services / implementation of payments on the basis of a contract,
providing services for the operation of the e-shop Atelier du Vin sro and other services in connection with the operation of the
providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an
international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing
/ cloud service providers.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
the right to access their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, the
right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR and the
right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator
specified in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe
that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
1. The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper
form, in particular…
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
1. By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are
familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form.
By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that
you accept them in full.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of the terms of personal data protection
will be published on its website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-
mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.